CONNECTICUT NEW REGISTRATIONS....As you know, new registrations no longer have the plate stickers, now a approx. 2" X 3" windshield sticker. As we have heard, if you have a small windshield, (chopped, early car, etc.) you can request the plate sticker instead. When you get the new registration, we understand that you can take it down to the DMV and request the plate sticker as a swap. If the sticker is already on your windshield, THEN only THEY can take it off. Again this is what we have heard, call the DMV for confirmation. If you have "Early American" plates, they are SUPPOSED to send the small plate sticker anyway, but you know how they are....


1957-2014 Black Road Auto Club